Saturday, December 29, 2018

Sibling Reflections: Lillian



Felix felt so deeply and unselfishly about the feelings of others. For a while I did ballet in New York City with Jack at the School of American Ballet. Every time Jack and I went to our ballet classes, Felix would always come because he wanted to take every opportunity he could to spend time with us.



Before class we would all eat in the cafeteria and Felix would help Jack and me with our homework. He was so invested in helping that he would put all his attention towards us. I remember this one time he bought Skittles from the cafeteria just to help me with my math homework and he didn't stop helping me until I fully understood it. He would also entertain us so we weren't fully drowned in homework and stress.




The time spent with him was fun and we were always laughing. During the times we weren't in the cafeteria, Felix would bring us around and make sure we weren't alone. Even when we were in classes Felix would wait until we got out and when he could, he would watch us dance.



When we got out of our classes Felix would walk with us to the train, even though it was way out of the way from where he lived, something he did every time we were walking in the city with him. We would always feel safe with Felix because he always protected us.


No comments:

Post a Comment